-
June 7th, 2005, 01:58 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Our NYC trip (DH, DD and I) is soon approaching (last 4 days in July) and I'm wondering how much time to set aside for age 10 DD and I. Hoping the crowds will be lighter on Thursday than on the weekend. How much time should we allow? DH and my brother are going to take in some sights around the city, while DD, sister-in-law and I are looking forward to our time spent at AGP! We're not going to the revue, but do have lunch reservations at AG cafe. We plan on spending most of our time there just shopping. Did any of you spend a LONG time there? Or less time than you thought you would? Yes, we do plan on buying a few things. We don't want to feel rushed. Sorry for asking all of the questions, but I'm trying to semi-plan an itinerary for the rest of our trip. We probably want to arrive at 10:00 a.m. and would like to leave there fully satisfied that we'd seen and done everything (without the show) while there. Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks